Euro Hostel Glasgow is our flagship property and we are extremely proud of it. We know it’s the best hostel in Glasgow, but it could very well be the best hostel in Scotland too!
Our feedback shows that everyone from backpackers, shoppers, sports fans, students, concert-goers, conference delegates and groups of all sizes agree; Euro Hostel Glasgow is the best place to “budget stay your way” in Glasgow city centre.
We’re just two minutes walk from Central Station so our budget accommodation is ideally located for events at all of Glasgow's major event and sporting arenas.
Our Glasgow Hostel room sizes vary and can accommodate any group size from solo to 14. Prices vary depending on room type, availability and time of year.
Some of our facilities include:
- Higher floors, for a peaceful sleep
- Single, Double and Twin Rooms with TV's
- Electronic key cards for entrance
- Mint & Lime, onsite bar
- Self Catering Kitchen
- TV Lounge
- Internet Stations
- Free WiFI
You can make a reservation with our Glasgow Hostel direct or call us on +44 (0)8455 399 956.
If you need advice on travelling to Glasgow by rail, you can find travel information available here.
Events in Glasgow
- Rock Of Ages - The Kings Theatre, Glasgow 4th-9th August 2014 04 - 09 Aug, The Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Glasgow Summer Sessions: David Guetta - Bellahouston Park, Glasgow 16th August 2014 16 Aug, Bellahouston Park, Glasgow
- Ant & Dec's Takeaway on Tour - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 19/25/26/27th August 2014 19 - 27 Aug, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- The Killers, Glasgow Summer Sessions - Bellahouston Park, Glasgow 19th August 2014 19 Aug, Bellahouston Park, Glasgow
- 04 Jun 2014 read more >
- 21 Sep 2013 read more >
- 20 Sep 2013 read more >
- 19 Sep 2013 read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.