Euro Hostel Glasgow is the best hostel in Glasgow, but it could very well be the best hostel in Scotland too!
Our feedback shows that everyone from backpackers, shoppers, sports fans, students, concert-goers, conference delegates and groups of all sizes agree; Euro Hostel Glasgow is the best place to “budget stay - your way” in Glasgow city centre.
We’re just two minutes walk from Central Station so our budget accommodation is ideally located for events at all of Glasgow's major event and sporting arenas.
Our Glasgow Hostel room sizes vary and can accommodate any group size from solo to 14 people. Prices vary depending on room type, availability and time of year.
About some of our facilities:
- Single, Double, Twin & Family Rooms have TV's
- Free WiFI throughout the building
- Electronic key card access
- Mint & Lime Bar and Kitchen
- Self-Catering Kitchen
- TV Lounge and Games Room
- Early Check-In and Late-Check-Out options
- Higher floors, for a peaceful sleep
- Internet Terminals
- Tour Booking Service
- Food and Drink Promotions
- Left Luggage Service
You can make a reservation with our Glasgow Hostel direct or call us on +44 (0)8455 399 956.
If you need advice on travelling to Glasgow by rail, you can find travel information available here.
Events in Glasgow
- Billy Connolly, High Horse Tour - SECC Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow 19th-27th October 2014 19 - 27 Oct, SECC Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow
- Caro Emerald - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 24th October 2014 **RE-SCHEDULED** 24 Oct, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Black Stone Cherry - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 26th October 2014 26 Oct, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Sheryl Crow - The Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow 27th October 2014 27 Oct, The Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow
- 04 Jun 2014 read more >
- 21 Sep 2013 read more >
- 20 Sep 2013 read more >
- 19 Sep 2013 read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.