Euro Hostel Glasgow is the best hostel in Glasgow, but it could very well be the best hostel in Scotland too!
Our feedback shows that everyone from backpackers, shoppers, sports fans, students, concert-goers, conference delegates and groups of all sizes agree; Euro Hostel Glasgow is the best place to “budget stay - your way” in Glasgow city centre.
We’re just two minutes walk from Central Station so our budget accommodation is ideally located for events at all of Glasgow's major event and sporting arenas.
Our Glasgow Hostel room sizes vary and can accommodate any group size from solo to 14 people. Prices vary depending on room type, availability and time of year.
About some of our facilities:
- Single, Double, Twin & Family Rooms have TV's
- Free WiFI throughout the building / rooms
- Premium Super-Fast Wi-Fi available too
- Electronic key card access
- Mint & Lime Bar and Kitchen
- Self-Catering Kitchen
- TV Lounge and Games Room
- Early Check-In and Late-Check-Out options
- Higher floors, for a peaceful sleep
- Tour Booking Service
- Food and Drink Promotions
- Left Luggage Service
- VIP Suites available from July 2015
You can make a reservation with our Glasgow Hostel direct or call us on +44 (0)8455 399 956.
If you need advice on travelling to Glasgow by rail, you can find travel information available here.
Events in Glasgow
- Bette Midler- The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 13th July 2015 13 Jul, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- World Super Series Darts: Scotland v England - The O2 Academy, Glasgow 31st July 2015 31 Jul, O2 Academy, Glasgow
- Florence + The Machine - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 14th September 2015 14 Sep, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Kevin Bridges: A Whole Different Story Tour 2015 - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 21st September-26th September 2015 21 - 26 Sep, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
25 Jun 2012
With the second-largest shopping destination in the UK, anyone heading to a hostel in Glasgow who's looking to take part in some retail therapy is in for a treat…read more >
11 Jun 2012
Glasgow has a long history as one of Europe's biggest cities, so it's no surprise that it's overflowing with landmarks shedding light on its past. To help you make the most of your stay in a Glasgow hostel, we've put together a guide…read more >
31 May 2012
Glasgow is packed full of amazing museums exploring everything from the rural life in Scotland to the nation's bagpiping history. Just follow our guide to make the most of your stay in one of Glasgow's hostels…read more >
15 May 2012
If you're booking a hostel in Glasgow and art galleries are on the agenda, you're heading to the right city. With an international reputation for its world-class art scene, the city has some of the best galleries around…read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Liverpool from £14... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.