City Centre Hostel - Affordable Prices
Looking for the best hostel in Glasgow? You have certainly found it. Our hostel is comfortable, clean and stylish, and only 2 minutes walk from Glasgow Central Station. We have many different rooms available, from private rooms to group rooms of up to 14 people. You don’t have to share with other guests if you don’t want to. We also now have our Hostel Suites for extra luxury – each room has its own lounge too.
You will find our Glasgow Hostel in the city centre, which ensures ultimate convenience.
We have many great facilities:
- Single, double, twin & family rooms have TV's
- VIP suites available for groups of all sizes
- Free WI-FI throughout the building / rooms
- Premium super-fast WI-FI available too
- Electronic key card access
- Mint & lime bar and kitchen
- Self-catering kitchen
- TV lounge and games room
- Early check-in and late-check-out options
- Higher floors, for a peaceful sleep
- Tour booking service
- Food and drink promotions
- Left luggage service
Events in Glasgow
- Florence + The Machine - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 14th September 2015 14 Sep, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Kevin Bridges: A Whole Different Story Tour 2015 - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 21st September-26th September 2015 21 - 26 Sep, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Kevin Bridges: A Whole Different Story Tour 2015 - The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 1st October - 5th October 2015 01 - 05 Oct, The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Cliff Richard: 75th Birthday Tour - The Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow 6th October 2015 06 Oct, Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow
25 Jun 2012
With the second-largest shopping destination in the UK, anyone heading to a hostel in Glasgow who's looking to take part in some retail therapy is in for a treat…read more >
11 Jun 2012
Glasgow has a long history as one of Europe's biggest cities, so it's no surprise that it's overflowing with landmarks shedding light on its past. To help you make the most of your stay in a Glasgow hostel, we've put together a guide…read more >
31 May 2012
Glasgow is packed full of amazing museums exploring everything from the rural life in Scotland to the nation's bagpiping history. Just follow our guide to make the most of your stay in one of Glasgow's hostels…read more >
15 May 2012
If you're booking a hostel in Glasgow and art galleries are on the agenda, you're heading to the right city. With an international reputation for its world-class art scene, the city has some of the best galleries around…read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Liverpool from £14... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.