Budget Friendly Accommodation in Newcastle
Our Newcastle Euro Hostel is situated in the city centre close to Grey Street and Quayside, offering the ultimate convenience, comfort, cleanliness and cost efficiency, with rooms to suit all requirements and budgets. We are in Carliol Square, just a 10-minute walk from Newcastle Central Station or 3 minutes walk to Monument Metro Station.
Whether you want a private room or are looking at accommodation for group booking, we can help. Our budget friendly accommodation in Newcastle is a cut above the rest, which is why it is a popular choice amongst everyone from families and business travellers, to couples and backpackers.
We have many great facilities for you to enjoy when staying in our hostel in Newcastle.
Our Newcastle facilities include:
- Rooms of all sizes from singles, twins, doubles, triples and 4-person as well as dorm options
- Guest kitchen
- Guest laundry
- Free WI-FI access (including bedrooms)
- Premium super-fast WI-FI available too
- Secure luggage storage
- Lazy TV room
- Female only rooms
- The Bungalow - VIP Suite for up to 14 people
Get in touch today to reserve accommodation in our Newcastle Hostel. You can call us on +44 (0)8454 900 371 or book online.
Events in Newcastle
- Newcastle United vs Borussia Monchengladbach 3pm KO 01/08/2015 St James' Park 01 Aug, St James' Park
- Inala 02 August 2015 Sunderland Empire 02 Aug, Sunderland Empire
- Newcastle United V Southampton 08 August 2015 St. James' Park Newcastle 08 Aug, St. James' Park, Newcastle
- Adore Delano 10 August 2015 O2 Academy Newcastle 10 Aug, O2 Academy, Newcastle
27 Jun 2012
There's nothing quite like a good picnic on a summer's day, so if you're staying in a Newcastle hostel and happen to catch the weather on a good day, here are some of the top notch locations to take your sarnies…read more >
19 Jun 2012
With one of the best festival programmes of any city in the UK, if you're staying in a hostel in Newcastle you will have plenty of options throughout summer and beyond…read more >
12 Jun 2012
Are you staying in a hostel in Newcastle and looking to explore the best markets the city has to offer? Well you're in luck, as we've only gone and put together a guide of them for you...read more >
31 May 2012
There are so many great places to shop in Newcastle, so shop 'til you drop… into some great city centre accommodation in Newcastle that is!read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Liverpool from £14... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.