Our city-centre Euro Hostel Newcastle has everything you need to stay and enjoy this fabulous city in a style to suit your budget accommodation needs. We have a wide range of room types and rates to suit everyone, and are 100% confident that you will find what you are looking for with Euro Hostel Newcastle.
At our Newcastle hostel, we have rooms that can accommodate between 1 and 14 people and we make the perfect stay for solo travellers, couples, business travellers, backpackers, families and large groups. Rooms come in varied sizes from private single, to double and even quadruples. With prices starting from around £25 for a private single en-suite room.
Our Newcastle facilities include:
- Guest Kitchen
- Guest Laundry
- Free WiFI Access (including bedrooms)
- Secure Luggage Storage
- Lazy TV Room
- Female Only Rooms
- The Bunkalow - VIP Suite
If this isn't enough we also have The Ware Rooms on-site. This bar was designed by Newcastle's premier bar designer and is a the perfect spot for enjoying food and drink with friends. The Ware Rooms offers a mix of great tunes, great food, cheap drinks and speciality cocktails.
So what about the location? Well, our Newcastle Hostel is based in Carliol Square, a short 10 minute walk from Central Station or just 3 minutes from Monument Metro station. We're also on the door step of the famous Grey Street and Quayside.
You can now make a direct booking to our Newcastle Hostel or call us or call us on +44 (0)8454 900 371.
If you need advice on travelling to Newcastle by rail, you can find travel information available here.
Events in Newcastle
- Body Worlds Vital - The Exhibition of Real Human Bodies 17 May 2014 Centre for Life Newcastle 17 May - 02 Nov, Centre for Life Science Centre Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Newcastle United Vs Crystal Palace 30 August 2014 St James' Park 30 Aug, St. James' Park, Newcastle
- Peppa Pig's Big Splash 30 - 31 August 2014 Theatre Royal Newcastle 30 - 31 Aug, Theatre Royal Newcastle
- The LadyBoys of Bangkok 05 September - 04 October 2014 Times Square Newcastle 05 Sep - 04 Oct, Times Square Newcastle
- 04 Jun 2014 read more >
- 09 Nov 2013 read more >
26 Sep 2012
Euro Hostel takes on Newcastle's music scene in a feature for all hardcore music fansread more >
12 Sep 2012
Delayed train in Newcastle? Don't worry - Euro Hostel sources some local activities to keep you entertained until the next one.read more >
Book Now...Glasgow from £10... Edinburgh from £19... Newcastle from £16... Other Cities Worldwide...
Best Rates Guaranteed
Sign up here to get our latest news and special offers.